You know you’re officially a Caribbean bird when…
- You like seagulls and find what they have to say interesting
- When you moved neighborhoods, you did so by boat
- After 2 days of rain, you are intensely grumpy and going through sun withdrawals
- People have screensavers of the view you have from your aviary
- Your favorite papaya are the ones that come from your homegrown papaya tree
- You do not fly south for the winter. The snowbirds flock to you.
- While you spend more time in the hammock than you’d care to admit, you still make an effort to stay bikini-ready year round
- To you, Christmastime signifies not an increase in snowflakes, but an increase in millionaires
- You are acutely aware that you look your most beautiful when people are a) on vacation and b) drunk
- Screw cereal – you have a fruity cocktail named after you
Much appreciated for the information and share!